- Blog (388)
- Business – Education (3)
- Classic (8)
- home (6)
- Podcast Episodes (24)
- Spiritual (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Winning (9)
- THE #1 THING A LEADER MUST DOJune 4, 2023
- How Important Is Experience?June 4, 2023
- Unsatisfied with Life? How to Start Living BiggerJune 4, 2023
- FACT: COMPETITION IS NECESSARYJune 4, 2023
- SLAY THE DRAGONJune 4, 2023
- THE #1 THING A LEADER MUST DO
This reminds me of the sharpen the saw/axe story. Anyone know that one?
Basically one person works as hard as they can all day long without taking a break and the other takes short breaks to sharpen their saw. At the end of the day, the one who took breaks and sharpened the saw got more done.