It’s your life…
and it’s all about you.
Take a moment and think about what you want for your life. Here are 5 simple questions about your financial life.
The only one who needs to be satisfied with your answers to these questions is you.
- How long have you been working in your job? Are you making progress or are you stuck?
- How much are you making? Are you making what you really need to be making? Are you making what you’re worth? Is more coming?
- How much are you saving? Treading water… or sinking? Getting ahead? Do you have money for the extras?
- Where are you headed in the next 5 years? Promotions, income, and savings…
- What can make it better? What are your realistic options?