It’s not unusual for winners to get distracted just enough, just slightly, from doing the things that got them to the top. Mediocrity sneaks up on the unsuspecting winner by flooding them with new opportunities. They lose what would seem to others an imperceptible amount of their intensity and focus. Unfortunately, the line between winning and losing is very fine. Before they realize it, these unaware winners have lost their edge and they slump.
1. Realize that your life has changed now. It will be more complicated from a time standpoint. Before you focused primarily on budgeting your MONEY. Now you will need to focus on budgeting your TIME. So limit distractions. Of course you want to enjoy your success but you can’t do it all.
2. Make a definite choice to put a priority on preparation. Keep your work time a top priority so you have a chance to stay on top. That’s the goose that lays the golden egg! That’s what will keep you successful. Make sure NOTHING interferes with your ability to continue to WORK HARD.
3. Ramp up your planning. Eliminate the time wasters so you can absorb many of the new opportunities without disrupting your schedule. Everyone has fat in their schedule. Take charge of it like never before. Not every activity is critical. Work to find ways to get the most out of your schedule. Things that take an hour can probably get done in 30 or 45 minutes. Many of the things that you always did in the past can probably delegated to others.
4. Get even better at saying NO. Realize you can’t do it all. Life is all about choices. Think about what is really important and weed out the unimportant. Don’t just keep doing the same things because you have always done them. Move on so you can move up.
5. Be disciplined like never before. Realize the penalty for getting off track is losing your focus is that you will get beat and your victory will be short lived. Don’t allow yourself to get sloppy with your time. Your success has given you the chance to add a bunch of things you want to do to your already large number of things you HAVE to do to keep winning. Don’t apologize for being disciplined and organized and don’t let others tempt you into relaxing your commitment. They are not your friends.
6. Work SMARTER. Use the lessons you learned on the way up to fine tune your training. By winning you learned for yourself what things worked best for you and what things were not as profitable. This way you can get even more results from the time you put in. You may have even moved up to be able to get access to other people—coaches who can give you inside information on life at the top. How to prepare, how to keep your edge, how to continue to improve and how to get things done in less time.
7. Most Important, raise your sights and get BIGGER GOALS. Don’t take a chance on losing your hunger. Give yourself a real solid reason to continue driving yourself hard. It’s great to win once but when you continue to win you put yourself much higher category. Realize that its as hard to KEEP winning as it is to win the first time. Accept the challenge to stay on top.
Akun Pro Filipina Akun Pro Macau Akun Pro Rusia Akun Pro Internasional Akun Pro Rusia Akun Pro Inggris Akun Pro Perancis Akun Pro Lebanon Akun Pro Asia Akun Pro Hongkong Akun Pro China Akun Pro Inggris Akun Pro Internasional Akun Pro Perancis Akun Pro Rusia Akun Pro Taiwan Akun Pro Inggris Akun Pro Sensasional Akun Pro Inggris Akun Pro Perancis Akun Pro Sensasional Akun Pro Inggris Akun Pro Macau Akun Pro China Akun Pro Eropa Akun Pro Internasional Akun Pro Inggris Akun Pro Inggris Akun Pro Jerman Akun Pro Singapore Akun Pro VIP Spain Akun Pro Singapore Akun Pro Pragmatic Akun Pro Malaysia Akun Pro Malaysia Akun Pro Lebanon Akun Pro Eropa Akun Pro Jepang Akun Pro Internasional Akun Pro Rusia Situs Gacor Server Luar Negeri Akun Pro Malaysia Akun Pro Myanmar Akun Pro Brazil Bocoran Slot Gacor Akun Pro Rusia Akun Pro Hongkong Akun Pro Internasional Akun Pro Eropa Link Server Luar Akun Pro Pay4d Daftar Akun WSO Akun Pro Belanda Akun Pro Rusia